We all know the Notorious B.I.G. was one of the greatest rappers of all-time.
No one can question that or the fact that his rhymes were some of the most well thought out expressions of our generation.
If you could put together Biggie’s Top-10 lines, what would they be?
Well, to give you viewers a little taste, RBGMagazine has the Top-10 ‘Biggie Lines’ according to his former confidant Puff Daddy. Here’s a look at Diddy’s Top-10 most influential Notorious B.I.G. lyrics:
1. “Because the streets is a short stop/ Either you’re slingin’ crack rock or you got a wicked jump shot” – “Things Done Changed”
2. “I made the change from a common thief/ To up close and personal with Robin Leach” – “Juicy”
3. “I got techniques drippin out my butt cheeks/ sleep on my stomach so I don’t fuck up my sheets” – “Ready to Die”
4. “Laugh now cry later, I rhyme greater/ Than the average playa hater, and spectators/ Buy my CD twice, they see me in the streets, They be like, ‘Yo, he nice’/ But that’s on the low doe” – “Long Kiss Goodnight”
5. “I can hear the sweat trickling down your cheek, your heartbeat sound like sasquatch feet, thundering, shaking the concrete” – “Who Shot Ya”
6. “Birthdays was the worst days/Now we sip champagne when we thirsty” – “Juicy”
7. “Excellence is my presence, never tense/Never hesitant, leave a nigga bent real quick” – “Victory”
8. “You know the rules/Went from BK to New Jeruze/Look at the planes we flew/Bitches we ran through/Now the year’s new/I want my spot back, take two” – “Long Kiss Goodnight”
9. “My team supreme, stay clean/Triple beam lyrical dream, I be that/Cat you see at all events bent /Gats in holsters girls on shoulders/Playboy, I told ya, bein mice to me” – “Mo Money Mo Problems”
10. “I see the gimmicks, the wack lyrics/That shit is depressing, pathetic, please forget it/Mad cause my style you admiring/Don’t be mad UPS is hiring” – “Flava In Your Ear (Remix)”