1. Afro Man – Because I Got High: the trials and tribulations of smoking pot, an anthem for stoners everywhere.
Lyric:“I wasn’t gonna run from the cops but I was high, I was gonna pull right over and stop, but I was high.”
2. Bob Dylan – Rainy Day Women: a circus of music, a parade for pot.
Lyric:“Everybody must get stoned!”
3. Sublime – Smoke Two Joints: this song proves two is always better than one.
Lyric:“Smoke two joints in time of peace, and two in time of war. I smoke two joints before I smoke two joints, and then I smoke two more.”
4. The Doors – Light My Fire: because your parents got high to it!
Lyric:“Girl, we couldn’t get much higher.”
5. Jimi Hendrix – Purple Haze:Hendrix will blow your mind.
Lyric:“Excuse me while I kiss the sky.”
6. Bob Marley – Stir It Up: classic Marley, ‘nough said.
Lyric:“I’ll push the wood, then I blaze ya fire; then I’ll satisfy your heart’s desire.”
7. Ben Harper – Burn One Down: what a chill weed song should be.
Lyric: “If you don’t like my fire, then down come around, cause I’m going to burn one down.”
8. The Expendables – Bowl For Two: perfect for a night in with your significant other.
Lyric:“I got this one nug this frosty purple nug, and it’s big enough for two.”
9. Luniz – I Got 5 On It:memoirs of a broke stoner.
Lyric:“Kinda broke so ya know all I got’s five, I got five.”
10. Cypress Hill – Hits From the Bong:rip that bong.
Lyric:“Pick it, Pack it, Fire it up, come along, and take a hit from the bong.